Peanut Butter Rainbow Popcorn
Sweet, crunchy, salty, fun, and delicious!
- 2 TBS Avocado Oil Coconut oil would be good too
- 1/3 Cup Popcorn Kernels We used sprouted kernels
- 1/3 Cup Salted Peanut Butter Unsweetened
- 1-2 TBS Honey Depending on desired sweetness
- 1 TBS Vegan Butter Miyokos is our favorite brand
- 2 TBS Rainbow Sprinkles We love Watkins dye-free
Heat avocado oil and pop kernels on the stove (or use plain already popped popcorn and omit this step)
Melt peanut butter, honey, and butter in a saucepan over low heat (or microwave for about 30 seconds)
Pour peanut butter mixture over popped corn and stir to combine well.
Add rainbow sprinkles and enjoy!
Popcorn is sticky so it's best served in a bowl with a spoon.